Matchmaking

Yesterday I was playing solo survivor at ranks 4 and 5.

First game, I get a rank 20 killer.

Second game, I get a rank 20 killer.

Third game, I get a rank 20 killer.

This is just ridiculous. Those killers got absolutely bullied (first one didn't get a single down) and I feel horrible about it. They didn't have fun. I didn't have fun. I didn't even get through challenges because I was doing the unhook one!

Comments

  • They should have fixed matchmaker/ranking before implementing the new DC penalties.

    Anyways, yeah I finally stopped playing killer the other day. Even survivor has become somewhat touch and go for me, I wish Evolve servers were still up.....

  • Yeah. I don't play killer much, I'm not a bad killer but I don't play enough to be good at it. My rank is 17, and I constantly get high ranking survivors, so their level of evading skill is way higher than my skill as a killer.

  • image.png

    Not rank 20's, but I got thrown into a green ranks match lol

    Poor legion

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They should have fixed matchmaker/ranking before implementing the new DC penalties.

    Anyways, yeah I finally stopped playing killer the other day. Even survivor has become somewhat touch and go for me, I wish Evolve servers were still up.....

    I'm a green rank killer, most of my survivors are red rank.