Does reporting someone on DBD on PS4 do anything ?
I'm just curious, do the devs look at these reports? or are they all up to sony ?
I'm just curious, do the devs look at these reports? or are they all up to sony ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
probably not. You can't even fill the report reasons like on PC. The only people I have tracks being banned on ps4 are either glitch abuser or, well, you know.
It's usually up to Sony, I don't think the developers can really see the reports. When I tried using the reporting system on Overwatch, it went straight to Sony. So I doubt the devs see it at all, sadly.
As someone who used to deal with those in-game reports, yes, they absolutely do.