What survivor / killer perk is your crutch ?
For survivor it’s gonna have to be ds because I usually get chased after the unhook and for killer it’s bbq just the abiltity to track and start a chase in the next 15 seconds is really good for a snow ball effect.
Comments
Spine chill because I love the awareness plus vault speed feels nice. As killer it would have to whispers because I hate the helpless feelings in early and late game, plus it's a good efficiency perk.
Nurses Calling. As I like stealth and small terror radius killers, it’s practically a staple for them for me.
STBFL on killer, I feel naked without it
For survivor Mettle Of Man, I dislike not running loadouts without it
ds and pgtw
Bond for survivor. The info it gives me is so useful. Saves lives, including my own.
Pop goes the weasel for killer, help slow down that gen rush.
I'm still learning a lot of the maps, so I'd say running Deja Vu right now is my crutch. On some of the maps that I get more often, it doesn't make a big difference because I know where to find the gens. Eventually I'll open up the space for other perks.
Autodidact for survivors since my god is it insane when you have max stacks and get lucky enough to get skill checks.
As for killer, I don't necessarily have a crutch perk, but I enjoy BBQ or the combo of Surge and Surveillance.
On survivor, honestly I don't really have one (I run We're Gonna Live Forever on everyone just for the bonus points but that doesn't change the way the game plays at all)
On killer, either Barbecue or Nurse's Calling.
For Survivor it's now Iron Will. It's hidden me so well in the middle of a chase.
For killer it's BBQ, just for those juicy bonus BP
Don't play survivor a lot, but my most used perk there is probably Kindred, since I usually play solo and don't use coms in SWF.
For killer, PGTW or NOED.
Survivor: Spine Chill. On the few builds I have w/o it, I'm always paranoid about where an what the Killer is doing.
Killer: I need some kind of slowdown perk- first it was old Ruin, then PGTW, now I'm liking Corrupt Intervention- my Plague and Legion always have Thanataphobia.