Mori on the Hook

So I'm watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) and more than one person dies while up on the hook...I think a good change to Mori would be to make the user bring them to the hook of the survivor isn't on second phase. If they are on second phase, then normal mori.

This would give survivors a little extra chance and not make them quite so devastating. It would also give another cool mori animation.

Of course, I also have to ask my self ######### I'm even suggesting weakening a killer thing, since they're already terrible and weak, so it likely wouldn't get any action anyway.

Comments

  • I would imagine leatherface pushing down on a survivors shoulder making the hook rip through them, or simply chainsawing their bottom half off.

    But hey, that would be too gory of this pg13 horror game.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I would imagine leatherface pushing down on a survivors shoulder making the hook rip through them, or simply chainsawing their bottom half off.

    But hey, that would be too gory of this pg13 horror game.

    Pretty sure 80% of the player base is full of toddlers

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I would imagine leatherface pushing down on a survivors shoulder making the hook rip through them, or simply chainsawing their bottom half off.

    But hey, that would be too gory of this pg13 horror game.

    You don't need to imagine - thats what happens in the moving :)