Is This Intended To Happen While Playing Oni?

When a survivor vaults a pallet and I break it when they're a little over half way over and they just get injured.

Edit:if it wasn't obvious, I mean while in blood fury.


Is this Intentional?

Comments

  • I never injure someone like that with oni,and i have played him more than most killers tbh. Even if they just started the vaulting animation i just break the pallet without a down

  • Havent played Oni for a while but in my experience a kanabo hit on a vaulting survivor is just a 1 shot (unless you do the non charged m1 kanabo hit obviously)

  • @luka2211 said:

    I never injure someone like that with oni,and i have played him more than most killers tbh. Even if they just started the vaulting animation i just break the pallet without a down

    I break it when they're on it and it just injures them and breaks it, it's pretty consistent.

    @ZoneDymo said:

    Havent played Oni for a while but in my experience a kanabo hit on a faulting survivor is just a 1 shot (unless you do the non charged m1 kanabo hit obviously)

    It breaks the pallet too, it just doesn't down them.

  • It never injures them for me.. it only breaks the pallet

  • @Kycer said:

    It never injures them for me.. it only breaks the pallet

    I'll try to clip it if I i have it happen again

  • It should have down them just like the chainsaws. If you demon dash toward them and hit them while they are at full health,it should have put them in the dying state.