we need a Dead by Daylight 2.0
with the title i dont mean that we need a Dead by Daylight 2 as a game but instead of remaking the game itself and build it from the ground up again ... that way you would be able to implement other functions much easier and would probably even fix almost all the bugs that exist right now. that would be a chance to see if you could rework the survivor and killer base kits as well so they could get even more improved with stunning visuals and more fixing the "stalking" for stealth killers or maybe even the throwing of the hatches or projectiles in general. i know that its alot of work but if you would do it dear BEHAVIOUR team then you have more stuff and possibilities avialable to implement then you probably have now. i mean i love the current dead by daylight but the bugs take me out of the atmosphere sometimes.
you could even add the lobby that i suggested ( https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117801/make-dbd-more-interesting-with-new-lobbys-here-is-how#latest ) much easier that way and it would feel fresh as well.
what do you think guys?
Comments
Well, I am pretty sure the packages and files from older versions still exist, they would have to make them available and add the bots.
The bots themselves would take a huge amount of work, but if BVHR was going to move to a whole new game, I believe they would spare the time to do it.
Yeah, that is true. Take the version that I want, for example (1.8.0).
Chases played differently back then, so that is already a whole new code to do.
EDIT: A picture of 1.8.0, because that version deserves to be praised.
i remember that menu, i started playing even before freddy dropped as a chapter. i miss those times even though infinite loopings were still a thing with the perks survivors had at the time.
well i would also want a mode selecting between 1.0.0 - 5.0.0 and more that are coming.
Infinite loops? Ah, my friend, I would gladly deal with a thousand infinites in a row if that meant returning to 1.8.0
I REALLY want to play that version.
I agree, they should focus more on the health of the game than on the DLCs