Hex: devour hope, do you use it?
I need to continue this series somehow XD
Devour hope: high risk high reward.
Instead of posting more info about it here are 2 memes that include hex totems:
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
I need to continue this series somehow XD
Devour hope: high risk high reward.
Instead of posting more info about it here are 2 memes that include hex totems:
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the killer.
Love it on Freddy and Doc
I don't think I've ever used it. I'm not a big fan of hexes since they always get destroyed before they're useful, but I might try it out sometime
Yeah, I use it, I mean... I PLAN on using it (for some reason its planned on pig atm)
But during my travels to P3 Oni I had level 3 Devour Hope really early on and used it on him because well...had nothing I wanted so why not.
And had lots of fun, I did not really need it on Oni because he 1 shots anyway, but when you have it, its show time.
And as long as you get 1 or 2 hooks out of it, does not matter that it gets destroyed either, it served its purpose.
As a survivor I also think its pretty hilarious when a killer ends up having it because its such a panic moment.
I use it on certain killers. Hag and doc mostly. It's what a hex perk should be, game changing. I rarely get a mori, but I honestly don't want the mori, I want Insta downs.
It is my favorite perk when it doesn’t spawn out in the open. I’ll use it on Hag and place a trap right on it, then trap every route to it.
It is glorious when I insta-down two survivors and their teammates scatter like scared roaches. The Moris are a cherry on top.
I can’t wait to unlock it on Trapper. It would be fantastic when used along with the add-ons that hurt survivors when they disarm traps.
I just wish I could distinguish what hex is what when I bring in more than one.