🌚
So we have enough time to discuss about Theories about the new chapter🧐
I'm sure they will later on, maybe a week or two before the chapter's release.
Although some people (myself included) suspect that they already have.
(I can't figure out how to insert images into a spoiler tag, but SPOILERS FOR TOME I below!)
i'm pretty sure the killer can smash through walls. Sorry if you already head about the leaks.
We are currently in a time where a hint would drop.
Could be any day now even later today we just have to wait and see what happens.
There is a killer :3
@Fibijean said:I'm sure they will later on, maybe a week or two before the chapter's release.Although some people (myself included) suspect that they already have.(I can't figure out how to insert images into a spoiler tag, but SPOILERS FOR TOME I below!)https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/050/93IQ453XH839.png
@Fibijean said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/050/93IQ453XH839.png
Uhhh that sounds very interesting 😯
@BBQnDemogorgon said:We are currently in a time where a hint would drop.Could be any day now even later today we just have to wait and see what happens.
@BBQnDemogorgon said:
Yeah exactly:D
Maybe here🌚
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure they will later on, maybe a week or two before the chapter's release.
Although some people (myself included) suspect that they already have.
(I can't figure out how to insert images into a spoiler tag, but SPOILERS FOR TOME I below!)
i'm pretty sure the killer can smash through walls. Sorry if you already head about the leaks.
We are currently in a time where a hint would drop.
Could be any day now even later today we just have to wait and see what happens.
There is a killer :3
Uhhh that sounds very interesting 😯
Yeah exactly:D
Maybe here🌚