How I currently feel as a sweaty Killer main

*Warning bad grammar*

I am a person who loves challanges, outplay a opponent or he outplays me. I love to put effort and stress into a game and see the result regardless who wins. If I win, I am happy, if I lose, I try to find out my mistakes and try to make it better next time. Sometimes I am done with tryhard and want to relax, if I had a rough day and want to calm down, I want to play some low tier killers ... to relax and just try to have fun by having some nice chases. I've always playing games like that and thats how I have fun and ended up playing Dbd that much. I play Dbd I guess over 4 hours per day, Killer and Survivor.

I get 4-3ks most of the time and not complaining that Killers are too weak or the game is unplayable. I am talking about the most important aspect of a game we all know, love and why we are gamers. Its FUN! How my games go is like that.

If I play my main "Spirit" ppl most likely kill themselves on hook or Dc if they see I know how to play her and apply alot of pressure with her. I cant play spirit and enjoy her because survivors dont like it if a Killer is way stronger then they are and that sucks honestly. If I want to play abit relaxed like Legion, Pig, Plague etc. The survivors finish the gens as fast as they can and all gens are done most likely in 5-8Min. I still end up maybe getinng a lucky 1-2ks but that ONLY if I slugg, camp and tunnel pretty hard. And sometimes I still lose and get 0Ks with those low tier killers because the meta perks DS, BT, DH etc carry the survivors too hard without any downsides and gave them free escapes. And that is not FUN for me. I dont like to tryhard every single game just to win (Kill) as Killer. Even me as a Killer main can do mistakes... that is human like and totally normal, everyone does mistakes and that is fine! But why do I get punished and can lose my entire momentum and game pressure if I miss a SINGLE hit? If a survivor does a mistake then he will get hooked and that is just a bit of some pressure for you. For sure if many survivors do mistakes in a short time, and you can abuse that to your advantage, you can win this entire game. But this doesnt happen that much since they are 4 players and this 1 survivor can if you plays right, carry all 3 survivors and even out their mistakes. In the other side, you as a killer can lose your entire game with 1 single miss and that is extremly frustrating and not fun at all. Again, I am talking if I play against good survivors that play their role effectivly. That doesnt happens most of the time for sure, but still often enough. (4/10 games)

Dbd punishes mistakes from Killers too much instead of survivors and that is in some games extremly not fun and frustrating. However, if you want to play a strong Killer, survivors take out your fun by just refusing to play normal, so why aren't you allowed to play something strong as Killer but if survivors genrush you with all meta perks that is fine? That is something that really annoys me and it sucks really...

In the end, I love Dbd as it is and it is my most favorite game. I will still keep playing and support BHVR as much as I can. But I just wanted to get this out of my chest. If someone made it that far, thank you for your attention and I appreciate that!

Comments