Please consider reduce XP for the Tome

700XP for each rift fragment should be good for average players to grind through.

Comments

  • They could easily make it part of the pass.

  • No.

    They should buff the XP gain?

  • @emptyCups said:

    No.

    They should buff the XP gain?

    For...? Base experience gain for everyone, or for people who bought the pass?

    I mean, not putting a cap on the experience gained in a game wouldn't be a bad thing. As long as people don't just idle in games to rack up experience points, or they could just raise the current cap to, say, 800. So a full rift fragment per game if it lasts long enough.

    But if you meant for people with the pass, it's a hard no for me. Only reason for that is because you can buy bloodpoints using the shards you gain from the experience you'd get.. so it would be a way of making things pay to win. But if it's the same gain for everyone, go crazy.

    Requiring less experience for fragments for paid people wouldn't matter, they'd gain the same experience as everyone for shards, but would get the rift cosmetics faster.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084598#Comment_1084598

    For...? Base experience gain for everyone, or for people who bought the pass?

    I mean, not putting a cap on the experience gained in a game wouldn't be a bad thing. As long as people don't just idle in games to rack up experience points, or they could just raise the current cap to, say, 800. So a full rift fragment per game if it lasts long enough.

    But if you meant for people with the pass, it's a hard no for me. Only reason for that is because you can buy bloodpoints using the shards you gain from the experience you'd get.. so it would be a way of making things pay to win. But if it's the same gain for everyone, go crazy.

    Requiring less experience for fragments for paid people wouldn't matter, they'd gain the same experience as everyone for shards, but would get the rift cosmetics faster.

    I'd rather they double all for everyone bloodpoint/shards/rift progression. Tbh the grind for everything is really just to dam long


    I really wont be convinced of ever buying a battle pass In any game no matter how you dress it up. I'd rather play a game because I want to not because of a commitment to it.

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084613#Comment_1084613

    I'd rather they double all for everyone bloodpoint/shards/rift progression. Tbh the grind for everything is really just to dam long

    I really wont be convinced of ever buying a battle pass In any game no matter how you dress it up. I'd rather play a game because I want to not because of a commitment to it.

    Maybe so, but if you play enough, you only really have to pay the first time, since you get back the cells you spent, and can just re-use those on the next rift.

    And I'm not entirely sure I'd enjoy the game as much if progress was twice as fast, all the time.. Sometimes it can take a while to get things going if you have bad games or bad perks on certain characters, but generally it's not all that bad, especially now with the archives, challenges give lots of bloodpoints just for playing the game and doing simple tasks. 35,000 points for grabbing someone off a generator? sign me up anytime!