Es acumulablela ventaja con callé.? Osea que varios se la equipen..?
@GoogleCH
I already flagged it but I thought you might want to be @'ed to move it ha ha.
@xTh3FaNcY said:Es acumulablela ventaja con callé.? Osea que varios se la equipen..?
@xTh3FaNcY said:
¡Buenas noches, @xTh3FaNcY ! ¿Qué tal?
Así es. Debería ser acumulable para Ud. y su compañero en partida.
Ante cualquier otra consulta, no dudes en preguntar. Gracias.
¡Saludos!
@FireHazard said:@GoogleCH I already flagged it but I thought you might want to be @'ed to move it ha ha.
@FireHazard said:
Hey, buddy! How are you?
Haha, thanks for letting me know! :-) I appreciate it!
@Googol said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/es/discussion/comment/1082386#Comment_1082386Hey, buddy! How are you?Haha, thanks for letting me know! :-) I appreciate it!
@Googol said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/es/discussion/comment/1082386#Comment_1082386
I'm good thank you!
No problem, happy to help.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GoogleCH
I already flagged it but I thought you might want to be @'ed to move it ha ha.
¡Buenas noches, @xTh3FaNcY ! ¿Qué tal?
Así es. Debería ser acumulable para Ud. y su compañero en partida.
Ante cualquier otra consulta, no dudes en preguntar. Gracias.
¡Saludos!
Hey, buddy! How are you?
Haha, thanks for letting me know! :-) I appreciate it!
I'm good thank you!
No problem, happy to help.