How to be a better killer??

For a longest time I have been stuck as a green rank killer and I can't seem to figure out how to pip. I've been also getting a lot of red ranks lately because of how great the ranking system is. Any advice how to encounter this??

Comments

  • @ChickenClaws said:

    For a longest time I have been stuck as a green rank killer and I can't seem to figure out how to pip. I've been also getting a lot of red ranks lately because of how great the ranking system is. Any advice how to encounter this??

    Who do you main?

    Also, I wouldn't worry about the red rank survivors too much. It's so easy to get to red ranks as a survivor that plenty of red rank survivors are actually green ranked in skill.

  • Right now I main Mikey. But I usually just play any killer.

  • What is your discord, I'm a rank 3 wraith and myers main. I can watch you play and give you tips.

  • My name on Discord is ChickenClaws#5156. I tend to be busy on the weekdays so i'll be on around the weekends. :)

  • There is no real way to counter to versing Red as a Green as of late. Just keep playing if you're having fun and hope that the new matchmaking is soon.

    Only real advice I can give, besides practice.


    Relying on Tier III is also a bad idea, as you gt half the chaser emblem. This makes killers like Legion actually good for ranking up, since you can get a LOT of hits in, and lots of not healed time

  • Record some gameplay. Send it private if you want. Need to take a look to see where you need to improve.

    For a lot of killers its just knowing when to break chase and how to run loops.