Prayer Beads

Did you play vs Spirit using this addon?

If you did - was this really confusing?

Comments

  • No. If you swf it actually removes her ability to mind game you during a chase entirely. Tbh this add on is trash and I would never use it, ever. Makes you weaker with no gain at all.

  • Old or new Prayer Beads?

  • With new prayers beads. Not at all, if anything it makes it easier for me when I play survivor. I always know when she's in phase and when she isn't, making it so she can't do any mindgames while also letting me know when her power is down. Based on how long I hear the phasing for, I can even get a rough estimate of how long she'll have it down for too.

    In short, no. It just makes her easier to deal with.

  • It's not bad for particular builds. Definitely not even close to how strong it used to be.

    I've both played with it and against it. It does make things a bit confusing, but if you have Spine Chill it's completely countered (which it did before too).

    If you have speed add-ons with it and a small map it can help. Otherwise it's kind of gimmicky.