Will you be buying the new Steve & Nancy cosmetics?
I'll definitely be buying Steve's as he is my main, and I have the rest of his cosmetics. I don't play Nancy at all so I'm going to pass on hers. The collection comes out on the 12th.
I'll definitely be buying Steve's as he is my main, and I have the rest of his cosmetics. I don't play Nancy at all so I'm going to pass on hers. The collection comes out on the 12th.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want some good pants for Steve lol. I'll get the outfit though, it looks pretty nice.
Scoops ahoy was perfection. Why would you buy anything after that.
No, because I like playing Killer more and their cosmetics aren't worth the $10 price tag. There's been like four cosmetics that were worth the $10 price (two of those were back when the store first released, one was a Hallowed Blight outfit that I managed to earn, and the other was Demogorgon's newest outfit).
I wont give this company another cent before they fix this terrible gaming experience.
Nope
No. I'm a Nancy main, but that ######### is ugly. And well ######### Steve.
I would buy Nancy and Steve cosmetics, but most the ones they've release, these included, I do not like.
I will not be buying anything else until some very basic things are addressed.