Insert DBD Valentine's puns here.
David King makes me dead hard and it doesn't mither me one bit because we're gonna live forever anyway.
If it ain't Dwight, it ain't right.
Please no Quentin puns.
Tagged:
Trusted
David King makes me dead hard and it doesn't mither me one bit because we're gonna live forever anyway.
If it ain't Dwight, it ain't right.
Please no Quentin puns.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Totally not stolen and edited from BHVR's recent Twitter post :D
I'm "hooked" on you *finger guns*
Roses are red
violets are blue
I've brought Insidious
To spend more time with you
Yours Campfully, Bubba Sawyer x
Will you be my special Pharmacy?
Will you Wake up my love life?
I'm Vigil due to the thought of you
Trapper: You've Trapped My Heart
Pig: Our Love is No Game
Nurse: You take My Breath Away
Doc: You Make Me Feel Electric
Doctor: I can't get you out of my head.
Pig: You're the only choice I wanna make.
Plague: You give me butterflies in my stomach.
Oni: Chan
I made a few. Some are better than others, but enjoy.
Sally to Philip: "Don't break my heart."