Did you know that flashlight can ruin someone'S life
that happened to my friend once and he almost deleted his game for one flashlight save.
that happened to my friend once and he almost deleted his game for one flashlight save.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So your friend is overly sensitive?
That sounds more like life being ruined due to salt as opposed to a flashlight save.
salt
Seems like your friend has bigger issues to worry about
I agree. Flashlights can ruin a players life.
For example, yesterday, I was playing Wraith, on Ormond, and there was a Laurie who 30 seconds into the match went for a flashlight save on a David I was picking up. She succeeded. I slugged the David, went after her, and caught her in 10 seconds. I shook my head at her as if to say "big no no". She then DC'd. Safe to say, her flashlight ruined her life. :)
It hurt his eyes that badly?