Complaint about killer wait time
I had to wait a good 10 seconds for my killer lobby on PS4.
I realise SWF on comms isn't balanced and because of that I have far less fun as killer but I refuse to wait 9 seconds more than usual, has batch matchmaking been implemented to cause this? If so I'm joining the survivor queues!!
Comments
There's a specific reason why certain queues are bad. Because they're bad on all platforms.
They did a change a good few updates ago that made SWF lobbies only search for Killers basedon which Survivor has the highest rank. That made most SWF technically an all purple or red-ranks. Making it less Survivors at low ranks and more Survivors at high ranks.
This is effectively what it's done:
I agree that killer wait times are out of control. I pressed triangle to create a lobby, went to the Kitchen to get a beverage, when I came back the game had started, all my gens had been done and the survivors were all teabagging at the exit gates.
BHVR please fix killer lobby times.
You guys are lucky. On PC I was waiting 10 minutes per match and upwards of 15 at times. Rub it in why don't ya.
You're joking but just a few months ago, for a solid year, killer queues at red ranks took 15+ minutes. I didn't play for half a year because of it, and then I didn't play for another 6 months because of the infinite loadscreen bug when Legion was released. Lol
I'm waiting about 5 mins each match but still boring. I'm often alt+tab out of the window and watch something on youtube while I wait.
Thanks BHVR, never let it be said they only focus on survivors and fixing their bugs.
For the past few nights PS4 killer lobbies are taking 2 seconds instead of 9 seconds. Whilst there is room for improvement I am happy to close the job as this is over 300% faster than before.
Whilst a green rank killer I am constantly facing red rank SWFCs but hear this will be fixed once we hide all ranks except our own gg