No red ranks on ps4
Im only a rank 13 killer at the moment yet im being matched with rank 2 swf which ends up being pretty much a complete waste of time the majority. I used to be proud of finally reaching rank 10 yet now all i get is red 4 mans
Even if i try to play survivor (rank 12) then its like a 20 minute que and then tunneled and die so no point queing for anything other than shards at this point.
Is there really nobody playing this game to make it at least a little balanced matchmaking
Comments
I take off my item when I see 2+ toolboxes, we (my usual 4 men red ranks swf) give the killer 2ks if he's having real trouble and we notice he's a low rank but only if there was no toxicity, we don't teabag at the exit gates
I wish the game was balanced and killers were stronger but at this point I'm just focusing on the good things and just enjoy the quick queue times for killer and more bp