Stereotipes and wrong inferences! LOL!
This are my usual thoughts in different but common scenarios for both roles:
Bubba: Prepare to get face camped guys...
The Game Offering: It's a stealth killer...
Blendette random: OMG... She's gonna Urban Evasion the whole game...
I put on my ninja skin for Nea: The killer is gonna lobby dodge...
Legion, Plague or Huntress: This is gonna be an easy game
Jane goes into locker in fast action: Damn! 3 seconds to get her! RUN!
David in lobby: I can't wait for my rage messages post game after I outplay his DH every time
Myers, Billy or Oni: He doesn't have NOED, don't worry
Hag: Look for Devour guys!
Trapper: Don't go to shack! Traps! Traps everywhere!
Pig: She's gonna crouch camp or proxy...
Nurse on console: Ha! EZ!
Doctor: Whispers and NOED!
P3 Bill: Don't slug him! He has unbreakable!
Can you name some of your usual stereotipes or inferences when playing with or against specific characters?
Comments
Megs and claudettes are either the best players ever or worse than useless.
Defaults at Rank One: Suspicion 100.
One match there was 4 claudettes all with green shirt and flashlight so I brung Franklins and a ebony ....
What killer is it?
*Exposed sound effect*
*Profuse sweating*