Thanks matching system
At one point I got one hooked, two dying and one injured and somehow they all managed to break free.
0 kills. Thanks matching system.
At one point I got one hooked, two dying and one injured and somehow they all managed to break free.
0 kills. Thanks matching system.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, its so broken its not even funny.
Check out my thread on what you should do:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/128578/im-hard-camping-every-game-until-matchmaking-is-fixed#latest
I made this post last night.
I just flow with it, I Dominate some, Defeated some. Doesnt matter. I didnt even kill to get pip.
"entity displeased", well ######### you I am displeased. And it was just luck that I scored a single kill, and the damn thing is still "displeased". What a joke .