It makes me extremely sad knowing that I never played nurse before her nerf
Seeing all theses op addons she had, heck a uncommon addon that ADDED ONE BLINK WITH NO DOWNSIDE holy ######### if I mained nurse back then I’d be so disgusting not to mention how she had no cool down, the cool down was unnecessary because u kind of have to spam ur blinks to move. Man I just really missed out i know nurse will never have any changes buffs, or qol changes and it’s so very sad she’s such a cool killer
Comments
She's not in a bad spot or anything, if you use the add-ons for power recovery, she's almost like her old self. Extra blinks were a little OP, although again I've always been partial to the overall fun factor over balance for this game, so yes I kind of miss her in the same way I miss instaheals, old DS plays, BL infs, and double pallets...
What sucks more is old legion will never be played again. I didn’t play the cheap way, I just loved how fast paced and different they were. It was so satisfying to rush down that one survivor and actually feeling the power role in a 1v1.
Legion was great against swf and solos were pretty much screwed. The best way I can describe old legion is if you wanted someone dead, they’re going to die no matter what. Too bad people abused legion and played them cheaply and the devs were too harsh with the nerfs.
She used to have more blinks...