New suggestion for matchmaking system
I know plenty of people have already talked about this, but please fix your matchmaking problem. It is ruining the whole experience of the game. I am highly aware of the patch in matchmaking but that has only made it worse. I have played killer at about rank 11 and went against people who were legit rank 2 or 3. Sometimes I'm up against purple ranks but this is still a horrible issue. Every match I just get bullied and taunted, never being able to kill one stinking survivor. I've gotten so desperate as to purposely lower my rank purposely by disconnecting every match. I don't care how long it takes for a match, as long as it is a fair one. I will give you an example.
Killer: Rank 11
Survivor: Rank 1
Survivor: Rank 2
Survivor: Rank 5
Survivor: Rank 4
That's about the rank summary of most of my matches. I hate to say it but if you don't find some way to fix this problem, people are going to quit playing. Might I recommend doing something like basing matchmaking off the levels of the characters being played as to even it out? I know I can't have been the only one to think of this, but it would be a smart idea.
Comments