Can you just delete these terrible dedicated servers
There's been so much lag for me lately I can even make it to a hook to hook the survivors, it's not my connection cuz I have ethernet and am getting over 80 mbps of download and around 7 Mbps of upload which is more than enough. Seriously this is bs delete them, even if lag switch is still a small problem just moderate everything better and ban those who lag switch asap
Comments
I'm pretty sure the process is much more than just "deleting" it. Anyway i'm not a genius when it comes to servers but I know that the dedicated servers will pay off once they have been optimised.
Yes, they will pay off when they are optimized. But right now they are absolute garbage and they should stick to how it was before until they actually do it right
They also need to be constantly testing their servers, implementing them live lets them do this the easiest and lets them correct bugs faster. As i'd imagine these servers are not the easiest to keep track of and any bugs could appear at any moment. It would be extra difficult getting it right first try.
This sounds like an individual issue. You might want to post this in the bug reports board so that the devs can look into it.
Maybe, throughout my entire game I am getting rubberbanded backwards so I cant even hit the survivors, even happens with survivor. I know for a fact it's not my internet
This is an isolated issue that only a few users are reporting. It's either something on your end or BHVR's. Best to report it to both so it gets resolved as quickly as possible. Just because your internet is fast doesn't mean that the connection is stable.
All other games work so it's probably behaviors end
You can choose to not pursue all available answers if you would like.
I acknowledged your answer, I am gonna do it but I'm saying it is behaviors end not mine
Dedicated servers is going to kill this game.
Not really, everything that dbd is is gonna kill it