Her Teachables: Corrupt Invervention, Infectious Fright, Dark Devotion.
Which of the 3 would you put in your last Perk slot if that slot only allowed Plague Perks?
Myers main, I was originally gonna pick corrupt intervention until I remembered that infectious fright is also a Plague perk.
Oni main here, I feel naked without this perk.
Infectious and corrupt are pretty equal for me but corrupt is more consistent.
it is best killer perk
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers main, I was originally gonna pick corrupt intervention until I remembered that infectious fright is also a Plague perk.
Oni main here, I feel naked without this perk.
Infectious and corrupt are pretty equal for me but corrupt is more consistent.
it is best killer perk