Oni Scream

Could someone help me with getting the Audio of the Oni Scream when he goes into Blood fury? I wanted to make that a ringtone because it sums up how I feel when certain people call me.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I can't help you, but that is just about the best reason for wanting it.

  • @KamalaGekido

    The video i'll give you is a raw upload from shadow-play I recorded, it's currently being edited to get to the scream during the first few seconds of the video, but I felt like just linking you to it now to just get it over with.

    Skip to (0:42) for the oni's scream

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3DTXts0U4

    Download the video through youtube, look up how to convert it into a MP3 file, or just figure out how to get the audio file itself, than you can use it to get your ring-tone.

    The background noise couldn't be removed unfortunately and this is the best audio I could get for you without going into the game files themselves to get the raw audio.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @KamalaGekido

    The video i'll give you is a raw upload from shadow-play I recorded, it's currently being edited to get to the scream during the first few seconds of the video, but I felt like just linking you to it now to just get it over with.

    Skip to (0:42) for the oni's scream

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3DTXts0U4

    Download the video through youtube, look up how to convert it into a MP3 file, or just figure out how to get the audio file itself, than you can use it to get your ring-tone.

    The background noise couldn't be removed unfortunately and this is the best audio I could get for you without going into the game files themselves to get the raw audio.

    Thanks a lot, I will do so. I play on Xbox so getting videos is a little harder.

  • @KamalaGekido said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1078327#Comment_1078327

    Thanks a lot, I will do so. I play on Xbox so getting videos is a little harder.

    Understandable, I can totally see why that would be difficult, especially when there wasn't any "clean" or cleaner videos that had The Oni's Scream... at least ones I couldn't find.