Do devs love their game?
Title.
What do you think?
Title.
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They love creating skins!
Deathgarden.
yes they do , there just no the better at showing it
I think at first they did, but I don't think they do anymore. I think the accountants and marketing people just tell them what to do at this point so they can squeeze every last cent out of people.
Devs: Look! New cosmetics! Archive events!
DbD community: but there's so many problems with bugs, maps and characters.
Devs: New killer with a survivor!
Ardetha (a youtuber) i'm sure has talked with the devs quite a bit. Now i'm a massive fan of his and I know he wouldn't lie and he says that the devs really do love their game and have lots of passion for it, however he also says there is a disconnect between them and the community since the ruin change went through.