Leader, do you use it?
Lately I've seen a lot of Dwights running leader. For me it's not that great, I use it only if I want to be healed quickly.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Here's a cupcake
Tagged:
Mod
Lately I've seen a lot of Dwights running leader. For me it's not that great, I use it only if I want to be healed quickly.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Here's a cupcake
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its effect is very cool, but it doesn't work on you. That's the reason why I don't use it lol.
Only if I'm running a all "support team build"
Occasionally! Not very often but when I’m playing with friends I usually put it on as they’re pretty confident and go for saves with Borrowed. The 25% less time on saves, helps with getting me off the hook safely, and heals, when we have a little more time, is pretty helpful in those situations.
Sometimes! I like running all of Dwight's perks, so whenever I play him, I use them. Leader is very useful when someone is healing you (you basically give them a free botany knowledge), and it's INCREDIBLY useful if someone is opening an exit gate near you.
nice cupcake.....not quite, I find it's effects to be a tad on the unnecessary and unneeded side
I like it, when im playing with a friend and they do anything leader possitively aids in I just scream "TAKE MY LEADER!!!"
There a totem, take my leader
the door, you open the door, take my leader
HEAL ME aaaaand TAKE MY LEADER!!
It can't be long before you cover every perk in the game with a post just like this lol. Are you keeping track? I'm curious what number you're on.
And no, I don't use Leader because it doesn't affect myself and the % speed boost is too low anyway.
Used it for the adept Dwight achievement when I used to play on xbox. I feel like it should affect you and the percentages are also pretty low.
If it gave you some benefit as well I might. Not that it's bad, but there are too many better perks.
Always use in on my Dwight.
I even take my time to run to other survivors if i see them nearby doing a totem or searching a chest.
And those 25% on Exit Gates is just juicy.
I use leader to buff the healing speed for other players healing me. I combined this with a healer build like "We'll make it", "Botanic knowledge" and "streetwise"
Leader is great. However i tend to not use it as often as i should.