What's the most common reason of bans on this forum?
I know for the most part why you can be banned. The question is, what's the most often reason for banning here? Like, what rule people disobey the most?
Tagged:
Mod
I know for the most part why you can be banned. The question is, what's the most often reason for banning here? Like, what rule people disobey the most?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't quite think we're supposed to be discussing this. AFAIK the devs would rather not discuss these things on the forums.
Insulting others.
You can disagree with peoples points even if you find them ridiculous but you don’t need to make personal insults.
Everything you need to know can be found on the game rules here:
We do not discuss bans publicly.