There are still a good few out there. RT Game and Call Me Kevin are genuinely funny. CoryxKenshin was great but he hasn't uploaded in like 9 months. If we're on the topic of terrible Youtubers, how about vloggers? Jaystation literally makes me sick to my stomach, as does Morgz and the Paul brothers. The only good vloggers are Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita.
There are still a good few out there. RT Game and Call Me Kevin are genuinely funny. CoryxKenshin was great but he hasn't uploaded in like 9 months. If we're on the topic of terrible Youtubers, how about vloggers? Jaystation literally makes me sick to my stomach, as does Morgz and the Paul brothers. The only good vloggers are Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita.
I know who Jaystation is and I don't know how his channel is still up....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
Maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question?
That's it, you asked for it
Download raid shadow legends!
Click that subscribe button! 🤑
There are still a good few out there. RT Game and Call Me Kevin are genuinely funny. CoryxKenshin was great but he hasn't uploaded in like 9 months. If we're on the topic of terrible Youtubers, how about vloggers? Jaystation literally makes me sick to my stomach, as does Morgz and the Paul brothers. The only good vloggers are Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita.
I know who Jaystation is and I don't know how his channel is still up....