Dead Hard 2.0?
So here’s an interesting thing I was thinking about today. Are we ever going to get another exhaustion perk like dead hard? Now I don’t just mean something like head on or lithe but rather something that can be multi situational so that we see a variety of fun and skilful action perks like dead hard, because personally I enjoy using and going against dead hard and I would love to see some more creativity come out of the devs.
Comments
An exhaustion perk that rewards careful calculation and timing? I'd love to see another one, maybe it will have something to do with scratch marks?
Gone with the wind: Press the active ability button to create a trail of scratch marks in front of you. You leave no blood trails and make no grunts of pain for 8 seconds after activation. Causes the exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. Gone with the wind cannot be used when exhausted.
Hopefully not something brainless like Head On.