Is the breathing boost from Stridor noticable?
I think that Stridor might actually be a really powerful perk if you can just hear nearby healthy survivors. I just played one game with it, and while it wasn't too strong, I did find two people I wouldn't have found otherwise because I could hear their breathing. I'm not sure how much Stridor actually helped with that though. I know it says 25% louder, but I have no clue if that's even noticeable.
Does anyone else run this perk (on killers other than Spirit), and if so, what's your success with it?
Comments
I think it is best on Spirit since she relies on her hearing to find Survivors when she uses her power. It's kinda pointless to use with the sound bugs killers have. Expect them to be fixed in six months.
It used to be great years ago but it's been pretty lackluster for a long time now. It needs improvements.
Only real use now is as a semi bandaid fix for the broken sounds that are hurting Spirit the most currently. Even then it doesn't fix the problem entirely.
It is quite noticeable - I've caught a bunch of survivors hidint in lockers just because I heard their breathing as I was walking by
How far away are you normally from the locker when you hear them?
not right now, survivor sounds are still bugged bro
I haven't used stridor in a while, so I couldn't tell you precisely, but for example you should be able to hear a survivor in the closest locker if you walk through the killer shack (enter from one door and exit through the other)
I use it on spirit most of the time because sounds are so damn bugged that it makes them sound normal at least when they are.
The breathing is very noticeable. I can hear someone inside a locker in the killer shack breathing when i am outside of it.
I've used it on Nurse and Pig, and it's pretty decent. Counters Iron Will and depending on map and situation you can track someone despite being blinded with a flashlight. (or being crouched as pig with obstacles around)