Dedicated Servers
I have recently came back to the game, I left at the announcement of stranger things so I have definitely missed a lot but, a friend got the game and I decided to try to help them learn the game. I know there is a crazy amount of complaints about dedicated servers, hitboxes, swinging issues, etc. But, teaching my friend how to play the game can get extremely annoying when a killer swings after I throw a pallet and still hits me past it. Is there anyone who has any idea of we are getting a solid fix for this or, if dedicated servers are planned to stay? Any useful information past the original "get better" comment would be appreciated and, I hope to see what you guys think, others opinions. Keep in mind, I know my timings, before I left I played often on the DBD discord and hit red ranks quite often, this is to support my point that it isn't just human error.
Comments