When I see a feng min as a killer I instantly know it's getting bullied time
Anyone relating?
Anyone relating?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The most toxic survivors are usually quentons and Claudette
No.
Don't shame the Feng. She's too cute to be a bully.
They do seem more likely to be annoying than other survivors, I'll give you that.
I had a Feng Min with a flashlight last night who kept clicking it at me and stuff... I normally don't kill, but since she wanted my attention to badly I went ahead and hooked her a third time. Turned out she wanted my attention because she had a chase daily to do lol. I felt a little bad 'cause she actually ended up being a few seconds short of completing it.
Fengs will either be the worst one on the team or the absolute best who carry the team. I’ve never seen any toxic fengs tbh, usually the most toxic are claudette, nea, or ash.
"Read in grimlin voice" Yes I agree with you 100 percent anyone else thinks something different is objectively wrong while I'm playing killer. For survivor it's a Nancy.
Whoa whoa whoa whoaaaa
My girl out boolying peeps, hold on there one minute o.o
Well I assure you, this Feng Min main isn't gonna booly you <3
Feng, Nea, and Claudettes are usually the most toxic.
No cause i main feng and now i feel discriminated.
In my experience its usually Steve who is the most "toxic". Every time I see that sailor outfit I know I'm in for a clown show.
I concern Elf Dwight's, Steve's, feng, meg, nea, nancy, and clad usually placed into the toxic category in my list