Isn't it amazing how every single killer finds someone within the first 25s of a match?

Like they must all be just so amazing.

Devs are #########.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • what??
    what kind of matches are you having?top rank killers find a survivor probably after 1 gen is done

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    what??
    what kind of matches are you having?top rank killers find a survivor probably after 1 gen is done

    That's actually not always true, depending on the map and killer the survivor spawn locations are well known. Throw in a Billy or Nurse and one gets found usually pretty quickly.

  • I'm recording, so far I've done over 100 matches, and nearly 100% of the time within 25s someone is found, especially obsession.

    Just obvious hacks, nobody cares so whatever

    Hey peanuts! ######### you <3

  • what??
    what kind of matches are you having?top rank killers find a survivor probably after 1 gen is done

    So ture. The only time I find someone before the first gen is if they are running around and I happen to see some fading scratch marks. 
  • @AmazingHow said:
    I'm recording, so far I've done over 100 matches, and nearly 100% of the time within 25s someone is found, especially obsession.

    Just obvious hacks, nobody cares so whatever

    Hey peanuts! [BAD WORD] you <3

    Hello! You spelt my name wrong, but I'll forgive you. Please keep future posts civil. Going to lock this now.