Stop messing with my hits

Three times in a row I swung and hits I should have got the camera adjusted by itself making them miss because playing killer isn't ######### enough?

Comments

  • It’s auto aim, it helps most of the time...

  • Killer problem, low priority.

    Better buy some more battlepasses and cosmetics.

  • KILLERS ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED MINORITY

  • Were you playing nurse by any chance? I've noticed that auto aim does this quite often with her, but I haven't noticed it much with other killers. Also, are you sure it wasn't dead hard?

  • @Flarefire_Xx said:

    It’s auto aim, it helps most of the time...

    Its not autoaim and it doesnt help.

    Both things confirmed by devs.

    It a special feature that makes your hits look better, but can also make you miss if it fails due to fast movements and/or lag.

    Its called Animation Enhancement and it works more like Aim Anti-Assist than Aim Assist if you think about it.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    Were you playing nurse by any chance? I've noticed that auto aim does this quite often with her, but I haven't noticed it much with other killers. Also, are you sure it wasn't dead hard?

    It wasn't dead hard he already use it. This happen 3 times after he already use dead hard and was squirming left to right all 3 hits were on target and should have hit but each time the camera auto adjust and made my attacks miss I was using LF

  • @Cronk said:

    Three times in a row I swung and hits I should have got the camera adjusted by itself making them miss because playing killer isn't ######### enough?

    Unfortunately, absolutely NO ONE was ablr explain to me what is the point of this feature (called Animation Enhancement), why is it even in this game and why I cant disable it.

    It harms you more than it helps, has a neglible visual effect, and apparently "is not used to hide lags"

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/128241/stop-messing-with-my-hits

    Unfortunately, absolutely NO ONE could explain to me what is the point of this feature (calked Animation Enhancement, why is it a game and why I cant disable it.

    It harms you more than it helps, has a neglible visual effect, and apparently "is not used to hide lags"

    Just another reason why this game should not be treated as competitive