A survivor just ddos’ed me, what can I do?

I was playing nurse with infectious deer stalker , bbq and Shadowborn, so a slugging build i got in the lobby and they all were pizza Dwights so I assumed swf hence the slugging build, so as soon as I got in I started slugging and they had 4 gens done at the end and I had all of them slugged one of them had unbreakable but I blinked over and got them back on the ground so I hooked every one nobody Kobe’Ed. Right after the end match one of the survivors invited me to a party and turns out it was a swf and they said u was trash for having to slug and one of them said where I live I said I do not care and 2 minutes later my internet was down for about an hour, I had to reset my ip address but is their anything I can do to report this individual on Xbox ? I’m not going to put their name but I don’t think this is healthy , to fry someone’s Internet over dead by daylight, man the amount of neck beard no life’s lmao...

Comments

  • From what another mod said, get proof from your ISP that you were DDoS'd, then report that person through Xbox.

  • I don't know the game on xbox, but have you guys there no endgame-chat?

    Everything what need to be said, can be said there. I would not join some private group with guys I hardly knew for a minute.

    Just so as tip. I bet they have got your ip from there.