NOED war
Are you participating?
Which side are you on?
Are you participating?
Which side are you on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wut?
Don't use NOED as killer and it's annoying as survivor. Don't think it should be removed though.
There was NOED war started btw 2 streamers, yerv and jrm.
Yerv was rallying for killers to use NOED.
JRM was rallying for survivors to do bones.
I always run NoEd. Gens go too fast and I am always matched up against survivors who out rank me by at least 5 ranks. Now that I hit rank 10, I am getting a bunch of rank 1s.
Once I get all my killers leveled up to 50, I will be unlocking Devour Hope on Trapper with the add-ons that inflict damage onto anyone who disarms the traps. I'll protect my totem and get my insta-downs! Muahahahahahaha!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YAjOoXDFMThere is no War, it's just the perk some people have decided to use instead of Ruin. I never liked relying entirely on EGC so I run surveillance instead of Ruin.
I do totems I see anyway, and as killer I avoid anything to do with totems as they're extremely unreliable.
noed side, cause i force the survs to do the secondary objective, look for totems, if i lose with all 5 totems broken thats ok cause 1 of them was not doing gens so no gen rush just bad play from my side.
when i play survivor i use small game or detectives munch cause totems are a objective survivors that doenst cleanse cant complain.
"we only have one objective and you guy say its gen rush" actually they dont do the secondary objective and i punish them for it, gen rush without totem is gen rush .
I always use Noed now as killer, it's great because most survivors are lazy and just want to gen rush. When I play survivor I'm on the Detectives hunch party side just getting the totems out of the game.
Don't give a crap either way. Dumbest thing I've heard of. If you want to use NOED, go for it.
dont use it as a killer, but i wont hate on anyone using it.
i also defend it when someone wants it nerfed.
if it activates in my survivor games, that sucks but at the end of the day i am at fault that the perk did activate in the first place.
however, if ive done 4 totems myself and NOED still pops, i will not help that team.
sorry, but if 3 of you were unable to get a single totem done, you deserve it.
in my opinion, a NOED change would be better, but imo it should get a "buff" rather than a nerf.
the reason i said "buff" (in quotation marks), is because i believe NOED should punish survivors who didnt do totems, but go easy on teams who did most totems. so i eigther suggest all remaining totems to lit up (punishment for those who ignored totems) or to completely change the perk, have all remaining totems lit up and destroy 3/2/1 when the killer uses it - with this idea there would also no longer be an exposed effect uppon the survivors, but the killer would basically turn into a tombstone myers (punishment for those who ignored totems but also rewarding when you did some totems, due to the perk having less uses)
so yeah, when all the totems are active that sucks for the survivors, as the perk is really gonna hit hard now. if a team did 4 totems though, the perk will be drastically weakened.
currently NOED will punish survivors all the same, no matter how many totems are left, as long as there is at least one. that way it punishes teams that did totems and missed one just as much as teams who did none, but it can also reward teams who completely ignored them and then randomly had a totem next to them light up. thats what i want to be changed about the perk - a proper punishment for those who didnt do bones.