What do you spend BP on right now?

My answer, since all my killers have all perks and I only “main,” two survivors right now who also have all perks I am spending mine on bloodwebs for Meg and Steve to get them extra medkits mostly.

Every once in a while I spend points to grab a few extra addons/moris for Wraith, GF, Billy, plague or Doctor.

I have no interest in prestige since I already have a cosmetic or two I like for everyone in play anyways.

Curiois what everyone else does with their BP in this downtime between chapters.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • After getting P3 and all perks on Feng and the killers I like playing I just P3 and get all perks on killers one by one and I'll probably do it until I I've finished all of them.

  • Wraith Add-ons.

  • Now, nothing. Just got all killers to lvl 50. Now I'm getting max bps to prestige trapper and get him as much stuff as possible.


    I'll feel like I wasted bps if I use them while they lvl50 unless they get to prestige 3... that's just how I function 🤷‍♂️

  • Prestiging my killers. I am about 3/4 there.

  • Good addons for killer, map offerings for Myers

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Now, nothing. Just got all killers to lvl 50. Now I'm getting max bps to prestige trapper and get him as much stuff as possible.

    I'll feel like I wasted bps if I use them while they lvl50 unless they get to prestige 3... that's just how I function 🤷‍♂️

    I ALMOST wanna prestige Meg since between maxxed points, saved dailies and the rift I could get her into 3 I Think... but I would lose so many medkits and keys 😭

  • currently i am maxing out Legion, so they drain all my BPs.

    after them its probaply gonna be Pig or Oni... idk yet - might also end up being the new killer.

  • I already got most everything P3 with all the perks so now I just spend the BP's stockpiling addons and offerings on the characters i play most.

  • Getting all perks and prestige 3 my killers. Already got Michael P3-50 , Trapper P2-5 and some P1.

  • Topknots for Oni.

  • @RickJames said:

    Topknots for Oni.

    It’s sooo absurd how this is his best addon and it’s not even close. The only other I can think of that it’s this far above the others is Iri hatchet but that’s an ultra rare

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075264#Comment_1075264

    It’s sooo absurd how this is his best addon and it’s not even close. The only other I can think of that it’s this far above the others is Iri hatchet but that’s an ultra rare

    I love that his pink addons suck and his other addons are all solid, it makes him really cheap to play with good addons. Well I wish his pink addons didn't suck but its nice that I can play him with his best addons for about 9k BPs

  • @RickJames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075269#Comment_1075269

    I love that his pink addons suck and his other addons are all solid, it makes him really cheap to play with good addons. Well I wish his pink addons didn't suck but its nice that I can play him with his best addons for about 9k BPs

    I feel the same about Wraith, I can crank out his yellow speed addon and yellow bell for sound everywhere... stock up on his better addons and still do pretty well

  • Maxing out the 3 killers that I still don't have all perks on.