Im so tired of SWF

Some matches I play they even spare the gen time for me to get hooks, as a killer I consider that an insult. Either gen rush and leave, don't tease like that. Devs should do something, smh!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm sympathetic, genuinely, but what makes this a SWF problem? How do you know that the survivors you're facing are in a party together?

  • Coordination, synchonization when Im chasing them, about 60% of the time I play solo survivors so I know who are solo and who are with their groups when I play on the killer side.

    @Fibijean said:

    I'm sympathetic, genuinely, but what makes this a SWF problem? How do you know that the survivors you're facing are in a party together?


  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    Coordination, synchonization when Im chasing them, about 60% of the time I play solo survivors so I know who are solo and who are with their groups when I play on the killer side.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1074844#Comment_1074844

    You mean you know the people, or you know the signs? Because coordination and syncronisation are things you can get fairly easily between four good solo players - no one ought to know that better than someone who plays solo 60% of the time.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1074851#Comment_1074851

    You mean you know the people, or you know the signs? Because coordination and syncronisation are things you can get fairly easily between four good solo players - no one ought to know that better than someone who plays solo 60% of the time.

    just the signs and sometimes I got in a lobby with few names I know before. But that's not the point, It's just people who play solo survivor well will know whether they're swf or not instantly when they play killer. The matches that I play as solo survivors are pretty much different than those of swf in my killer lobby.

  • I'm a killer 10, just had a match against all red rank 2 survivors. They were all friends. Was Clown on Badham. The gens were pinging like a pinball machine. Not fun. Great match-making as always.

  • Yeah, SWFs can be a major thorn in the side. But then there's those sweet, sweet moments when you obliterate them. Just happened to me as doctor, and they weren't even mad. A couple GG's got exchanged and they were on their way, but a lot of 4 person SWFs are toxic and just not fun to play against

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I'm a killer 10, just had a match against all red rank 2 survivors. They were all friends. Was Clown on Badham. The gens were pinging like a pinball machine. Not fun. Great match-making as always.

    I dont think it would have been any different (or only slightly) vs 4 Solos. You are playing the weakest Killer in the game on an okish Map for him, vs people who are 8 Ranks higher than you.

  • @kreeper124 said:

    Yeah, SWFs can be a major thorn in the side. But then there's those sweet, sweet moments when you obliterate them. Just happened to me as doctor, and they weren't even mad. A couple GG's got exchanged and they were on their way, but a lot of 4 person SWFs are toxic and just not fun to play against

    Haha you said it.

    Just had a match as rank 10 Clown and overcome a bunch of 4-5 swf. It was very tough but Surveillance sealed it. 4k merciless. No mori or NOED. It was great.

  • I think the worst are the infinite loops enhanced by Resilience and Spine Chill perk that makes vaulting speeds high.

    Either you do a high level mindgaming or give up the chase to search for less talented survivors.

    I usually avoid to DC but sometimes the level of frustration is too high.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1074899#Comment_1074899

    I dont think it would have been any different (or only slightly) vs 4 Solos. You are playing the weakest Killer in the game on an okish Map for him, vs people who are 8 Ranks higher than you.

    Being the weakest killer is a matter of opinion. The next game I went against ranks 4-5 swf and got a 5k merciless with Clown, in Yamaoka. It was a tough match, very close. Usually on a well-balanced match I get respectable results with Clown.

    SWF is an issue. If a team constantly play together, they have well-tested strategies and perk builds that compliment each other. Not to mention the chat element. I usually find typical SWF teams to be pretty abhorrent.

    Regards to the ranks, match-making is obviously horrendous at the moment and making playing killer very irritating on the whole.