Stop tebagging to express yourself -> give us moar Emoties!!
For instance, by reaching devotion and prestige levels:
- taunt (come here)
- clapping
- middle finger
- laugh
- hen
- you are dead
- yawning
- dance
- salute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDRvmkhl7dM
and ofc a** 5th perk slot at 3rd prestige or devotion level**
Comments
I would like some sort of bow or something to thank peeps who heal me.
I also think a wave is in order
I want more emotes to express my loneliness to all the ladies running from me.
this. To date we only can teabag
I feel like this 5th perk should only be available for We're gonna live forever. Just so u can for example go with a full build without having to remove something for it. Same for killers.
Give me a Leatherface emote where he does the freaky lip lick that he does in the first movie.