I had a ton of fun.
Don't worry, I just had to apply pressure :)
Don't worry, I just had to apply pressure :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remember, only survivors can have fun.
I've been trying to play killer, but its hard to get gud when you are going up against people 6-10 ranks higher than you.
I’m sorry, I’m green rank too and I’ve been facing much of the same. The fact that this has been going on for so long, and that devs removed Ruin (without fixing maps and matchmaking) has shown me that killer enjoyment isn’t as much of a priority as Survivor enjoyment.
So now, when I see two tool boxes+ key + flashlight, multiple maps, or a hex gets cleansed because devs designed them to be located right next to a gen or survivor spawn, someone equipped object of obsession, or if more than one person runs up to me and flashlight clicks and tbags in order to get me to chase them, I just go to my basement and protect my chest.
I don’t play this game to sweat, I play for fun. It is not fun to play with full groups that out rank me, and pop 3 gens while I’m in one chase. It is not fun to have a perk cleansed 12 seconds into a match. It is not fun play a match using slugging and tunneling because I have no other option unless I don’t want any kills. I don’t have very many options for perks to choose from and frankly, it takes too long to level up all the killers and have to them unlock them again on my killers of choice.
Luckily Doctor is enjoyable, and Hag is fantastic if my Devour Hopes totem location has been blessed by God. If they don’t fix matchmaking soon, I’m out. It shouldn’t have taken them this long to figure it out.