Best Sneaky laurie outfit?

I wanna wear an outfit that helps me blend.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @LaurieMainz

    There isn't really a good outfit for her to blend since she only has her default outfit, the new one you can get on the store, and her prestige clothes.

    The best out of the three is her prestige clothes because the dark blood helps her blend into the background a bit more than the other two variants.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @LaurieMainz

    There isn't really a good outfit for her to blend since she only has her default outfit, the new one you can get on the store, and her prestige clothes.

    The best out of the three is her prestige clothes because the dark blood helps her blend into the background a bit more than the other two variants.

    Okay! I've been using the new outfit and it hasn't been working. Thanks.

  • @LaurieMainz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1074064#Comment_1074064

    Okay! I've been using the new outfit and it hasn't been working. Thanks.

    I wouldn't think so because the jacket she wears for the store outfit is literally white... which clashes with the dark tones of most maps.

    I'd just use her Prestige clothes if you want to go for a stealth build.