Survivors How do feel when you make a Killer Give Up?

How much fun it is going against a AFK wraith or play against a killer that you make give I'm talking 2 Gens left give up make them stand in a Corner and they don't dc.

Survivors do you still have fun if the Killer just stops playing? No Chases, No Unhooks,Talking nothing not even a hit to heal.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MrGummeBear said:

    How much fun it is going against a AFK wraith or play against a killer that you make give I'm talking 2 Gens left give up make them stand in a Corner and they don't dc.

    Survivors do you still have fun if the Killer just stops playing? No Chases, No Unhooks,Talking nothing not even a hit to heal.

    If I give up I will dc and the game will end so whatever

1 2 ›