Do the survivors fear the killers ?
I'm talking about the characters, do they fear them? also do they remember what happens after every trial?
I'm talking about the characters, do they fear them? also do they remember what happens after every trial?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes and yes but I think only vaguely, like Deja Vu
They're terrified, hence the "Terror Radius", no?
I mean youd think after awhile of going against the killers they would stop fearing them.
Claudette? Yes. Thats why she hides in bushes afraid to move.
Nea? Hell no. She faces them head on and taunts them.
At least that’s what I’ve learned from playing the game.