New Killer and Survivor - Shinigami & L - how would you feel..

Any fans of the Manga or anime called

DEATH NOTE? (Netflix Excluded)

I would personally love to see L brought in by the entity and the possibility of a Shinigami visiting the realm (Ryuk, Rem, or any other)

What do you guys think?

What kind of perks and abilities do you think a Shinigami and L could have?

Comments

  • You say exclude the Netflix version but isn't that the live action movie or whatever? That would have to be where they'd get the visual designs from, obviously. Anyway I never liked that show so I probably wouldn't want to see it come to DbD. I don't even know where to begin for perks, but I wouldn't mind a fun and cool exhaustion perk of some kind, or a really technical killer or survivor perk that adds brand new mechanics or status effects.

  • I like the anime but I don't think it fits DBD personally.