Revenue system idea

The devs need a new way to help drive revenue. How about a perk pass. A $30 pass where you receive an extra original perk unlocked in your skill trees every other month (1 killer 1 survivor) you also gain access to twice as many perks in the shrine of secrets people can also buy missed perks in a side tab for 100 auric cells

Comments

  • You want them to get money? This is what they actually need:

    Shirtless Myers

    Sunglasses Freddy

    Bunny Feng Min

    Mariachi Jake

    Swimming suit Kate, Jane and Meg

  • How about I buy the game

    And get all the content included


    And if they make more content, depending on what it is, I may decide that is worth purchasing.

  • How about I build a new wall between your room and your bathroom for 200bucks

    I'll even include a brand new door on that wall for only 100 bucks

    But if you wanna use that door you gotta pay me 30 bucks every month Or walk around the outside of your house.

    PM me when I can get started on construction

  • Or ya know a company takes money to run and increased profits can mean more developers to stabilize the game