As a survivor, I mainly determine victories by escaping, but I also feel really badly when I let my whole team die. For this reason, I usually try to get as many people out as possible and still escape.
As a Survivor, as long as I got a good amount of work done and didn't depip I feel like I have won. I think escaping should be considered a "perfect", equivalent to the Killer killing all 4 Survivors with all 5 gens remaining.
For Killer if the Survivors escape, the Killer has lost. A 4k is the -minimum- I would consider a win for Killers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
3k+ or 3 survived + with at least a black pip
And points as well.
Anything but ranking up tbh, i'm glad when i depip. I always try to stay in yellow and green ranks on both sides for faster queues and relaxing games.
As a survivor, I mainly determine victories by escaping, but I also feel really badly when I let my whole team die. For this reason, I usually try to get as many people out as possible and still escape.
As a Survivor, as long as I got a good amount of work done and didn't depip I feel like I have won. I think escaping should be considered a "perfect", equivalent to the Killer killing all 4 Survivors with all 5 gens remaining.
For Killer if the Survivors escape, the Killer has lost. A 4k is the -minimum- I would consider a win for Killers.
With at least one gen left, unless it is an endgame build
Ive only ever played a game for fun. Sure Ill be happier if I get a 3k or 4k but aslong as I play well and have fun, I win.
It's funny how a 3k or 4k as a killer also seems to relate to playing well.
Not like I'm arguing just amusing.
I adore End Game Builds, they are fun as hell to play