The game is quite balance now
Very good killer will get 4K, most will get 2K which is 50%. And survivors can now play to escape, not play to die like before. I'm less of a tryhard killer like before, which is nice, I don't put myself in the position to aim for 4K every game anymore.
Comments
I don't think anyone would disagree that the game is much more balanced than it used to be, but that doesn't mean it's not still unbalanced. At lower ranks it's pretty balanced. At higher ranks it's quite bad.
Game needs some serious changes but from what It has been before, I agree, it's much better.
Ranks and gen times, take care of that and maybe I'd agree.
The fact that it might be like I said, but there's a huge problem, SWF is unbalance in every way!
Shrink the maps and I might agree with you.
I am sure it is definitely a lot better than earlier in the game's lifespan, but I would not call it overall balanced yet.