Does Stridor affect grunts from Jigsaw Boxes?

If it doesn't it should, I think it would be really helpful for Pig to detect survivors trying to remove the RBT.

Comments

  • If it doesn't it should, I think it would be really helpful for Pig to detect survivors trying to remove the RBT.

    No, it doesn't. :(
  • @Salty_Pearl said:
    If it doesn't it should, I think it would be really helpful for Pig to detect survivors trying to remove the RBT.

    Either way Survivors opening the boxes are making a lot and i mean A LOT of noise.

  • Then there's the beeping of an active trap . . .
  • WE SHOULD MAKE IT if anyone has a trap Pig can see them anywhere on the map...... cause that's fun

  • WE SHOULD MAKE IT if anyone has a trap Pig can see them anywhere on the map...... cause that's fun