Are you European servers more toxic then American servers?

When I mean toxic, I mean toxic post game.

I'm from the UK so I mainly play in European servers. From my experience I'm more likely to receive toxic messages when I'm playing in a European server, compared to when I'm playing in a North American server.

I'll sometimes receive toxic messages from Americans, but it's a lot less frequent then I get from Europeans.

When I play killer I'll go out my way to play as fair as possible (as you can at rank 1), as a survivor I don't t bag, spam my flash light (unless get I flashlight save), or taunt the killer and I still receive a lot of toxic messages.

These messages aren't just from survivors, I'll get messages from killers who I looped for four generators, camped me for the remaining generator, and they'll proceed to message me how bad I am as survivor.

Comments

  • I play on those servers and more people are nice to me than being toxic, also a lot of people from russia play on those servers so I don't know if they are being toxic or nice...

  • I play in NA and I haven't gotten many toxic people, just ggs and thank yous.

  • When i was a newbie, if i played killer in post game chat the survivors were nice to me and told me tips and things and they commented on my profile with +rep nice and cool killer.

    When i was playing survivor in postgame chat i made a lot of friends who helped me learning how to loop, how to use a flashlight etc.

  • Actually since a lot of the time I am in lobbies with people who are French, German, Spanish, Italian etc the language barrier usually prevents any messages because they know we won't understand what we're saying to each other lol.